Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 19th~Phoenix Fashion Week Model Announcement

Thursday night we met up at The Mint in Scottsdale to hear the much anticipated announcement of Phoenix Fashion Week's Top 40 models for 2012 and to reveal the winners of the headshot challenge!
It was a packed house full of models, photographers, bloggers, family and fashionistas everywhere!! It was standing room only. One by one the models were introduced to the crowd and the excitement was building to hear the female and male winners of the challenge including the winning photographers!

Waiting backstage



Here's a few shots of the models being announced...







My model, Nick Koester WON the Male headshot challenge!!! Which means I WIN the photographer challenge! Yay!! Very excited, Nick is such a professional at what he does! It was very easy to get a great shot of him. :)

Photographer, Mikel Florman won with his photo of the beautiful Madison Brown!! She's stunning and he did a great job capturing her! :)

My girl, Eva helped keep me on my ladder during shooting. lol Thanks girl!!

My fellow photogs, Steve & Rizalde

Our winning shot!! Woohoo!!
I won this title last year so it was sooo nice to keep it! ;)
Competition was tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment