Friday, August 17, 2012

July 22nd~Vederre Magazine Shoot with Dawn Powers

Sunday we had a great team of artists get together to shoot an exclusive piece for Vederre Fashion Magazine. Our beautiful model was the very talented musician Dawn Powers, hair was done by our own Glam Squad Shannon Zeluff with Studio 3 Salon and Erica Smith with Classic Cinema Makeup Artistry! My great photog buddy Rizalde Sherwood of Studio World Photography shot with me. It was definitely an interesting and FUN shoot!! We headed out to the Salt River to capture some beautiful backgrounds. The water was gross and the bottom was slimy but it was so worth the "shot". :)

Here's a couple behind the scene shots with my camera phone! :) I can't wait til the magazine releases so I can put them up!

The Crew
Rizalde, Me, Dawn, Erica, Shannon, Tori

Glam Squad Attack

Shannon is the Queen of backcomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment