Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Arizona United States Queens Send Off Party~

This year I had the pleasure of shooting as an official Pageant photographer for the Arizona United States Pageant alongside my Get Image Ready Team. I had a blast! I met a lot of amazing women of all ages. We have our new Queens for 2012 and now they are getting ready to compete for Nationals in DC. We had a party to celebrate the send off and raise funds for their trips. It was held at the gorgeous Modern Group in Scottsdale. The place is incredible! I can't wait to shoot there again.

My little sissy came down from San Antonio for the Summer and she loved meeting all the Queens.

Our beautiful Queens minus 2.
Maddie Rose, Ashley, Ellie, Rachel, Kelly

Always having fun!

Laura, Rizalde, Rachel, Me, Ashley & Nicole

Being silly at the cake cutting with Miss Arizona United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment