Tuesday, June 28, 2011

May 7th~ Hailey turns 2!!

One of my VIP clients, Jasmine brought her little Hailey in for 2 year pics! Hailey is not too far from my Vina's age. Whenever Jasmine comes over, she brings a suitcase full of goodies for Hailey to wear and put on. My daughters LOVE when she books a shoot with me. They know it's dress up time and they usually get snacks. For their first birthday, we took pics of them together, so naturally we took pics of Vina & Hailey together for their 2nd birthday.






These next few were taken at Freestone Park.


1 comment:

  1. Stella you are truely AMAZING & talented! Hailey is not the easiest to take pictures of because she is so shy at times but you always manage to make it looks like she loves the camera, and catch her smile and personality. We love you & your gorgeous girls. I get soo.. many compliments on all her pics and always HIGHLY recommend you to everyone! You have captured some of Hailey's greatest milestone which will last me a lifetime! We will always be Style Image Studio clients. I look forward to our future photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete