Tuesday, June 28, 2011

April 17th~ Laundromat/Calendar Shoot

I started the day off with a Laundromat Shoot featuring 5 models, a team of stylist and Rudegirl Clothing Co. Very awesome team to work with for sure!! This had been in the works for a while, we finally had the chance to do it. I invited one of my photog friends to join us. We got a good amount of time in before the customers started looking at us weird and making complaints to the owner. lol The owner was very nice for letting us in, so we hurried and got out of there pretty quickly.

Ms Bobbi Jeen doing her thing as always!!

Devynn, Azucena, Roxy & Bobbi

The booty shorts

I'm loving these leggings!!


I'm a runway photog, so naturally, I would have her strut.

Ms Foxy Roxy...face of Style Image Studios

The girls
After I finished the shoot, I headed home to eat lunch and prep for an evening calendar shoot. My awesome make-up artist, Erica Smith from Classic Cinema Designs, came over also, along with the amazing Shannon Zeluff of Studio 3 Beauty Designs. I also had my dear friend Sarah assist me. The client wanted a sexy calendar to present to her boyfriend. She was nervous about the shoot, but wow, she did amazing!! We had themes for each month picked out and snapped about 10 images per month. We finished within a few hours and the end result turned out great! Thanks to everyone involved on this project. It was fun!


This was her Halloween costume. The skirt was cute, too.

I absolutely LOVE these boots! I've had them for a while and they are just super comfy and fun to wear!

We took a fan and aimed it upwards to lift up the back of her skirt. Too cute!


Something Patriotic for July? Yeah, a flag works. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment