Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Davina's Birthday!!~My baby turns 2!

Yes, very sad...my babies are growing up so quickly! I don't want to close my eyes because I'm afraid they'll end up in high school already! Ok, a little dramatic, but who wouldn't be...?  I took my babies to San Diego to get their birthday pics done! Baby D was turning 2 and Ri was 3 1/2. We went to Balboa Park in downtown SD, where there's this beautiful bush maze and this gorgeous church. Can't wait to go back.

My precious 2 year old, Davina Janae or as we call her, Vina, Nae-Nae, Vina Bina

I got this TuTu at Once Upon a Child for a couple bucks.

My 3 1/2 year old, Rihana Jordin....aka Hana, Hana-Bana, Riri, monkey butt

Look at her natural posing.

Does it get cuter than this? I may be biased but seriously...

hehe

Rihana doing the peace sign deuces up!

My girls love each other so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment