Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Style Image Studios 3 Year Anniversary Bash!

On January 22, we celebrated our 3 years on business by hosting a huge party for our clients in Ahwatukee. We had food, drinks, cake, raffles and of course a fashion show! I was amazed to see everything come together. We had 5 fashion designers and 26 models and the show went ridiculously smooth! I was so proud of all my models and of my fashion show coordinator, Adanari. She whipped everyone into shape and it was beautiful! I didn't shoot this evening but I had 3 local photographers, Eyeful Photography, JE Studios & Trudge Photography shoot for me. Here's some shots they captured....
Special thanks to EVERYONE involved in this show/event. It was beyond my wildest dreams and it was a FULL HOUSE! Love you all!

 The models & I....From Left to Right: Mark Barrios, Azucena Calvo, Danyal Vigil, Frank Guette, Melissa Wiehl, Me, Miranda Rodriguez, Kyle Crowl, Sarah Manon, Nicole Luciano, Roxy Mosley & Leslie Martinez.
 At Studio 3 Salon getting hair done! In photo: Bobbi Jeen Olsen & Shannon Zeluff.
 Me, Felicity, Azucena, Mandy, Susie
 Susie & I after the party!
 Getting my make-up done by Nikki Lawson.
Directing the models. :)

Kaylee & Tori

Few of my wonderful clients, Roy & Kanisha, Khaim & Kamaria.

Red carpet poses.

Kyle hits the runway wearing Grand Central The Hip Hop Shop Trends.

I had an awesome artist who displayed his work there.

Cute Kaylee sporting Vickilyn's Closet's doll line.

Bobbi Jeen tearing up the runway!

The adorable photo booth we set up.

Miss Danni! She won the best "walk" of the night and a walk on role of an upcoming film produced by New Eden Productions.

Myriam's Hula Dance Studios performed a couple songs.

Awesome food by Borderline Cafe!
 My mother in law, Martha & Bestie Paola enjoying the show!
 Red carpet posing with Denise & Paola...goody bags in hand.
The entertainment of the night AV & Rockemikal!

Roxy modeling the Vickilyn's Closet Doll Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment