Thursday, March 17, 2011

Aces & Angels Event in Dallas~

Feb. 2nd~ I had the awesome opportunity to shoot for Michael Eakman Entertainment again this year in support of the Wounded Warriors Project. The event was located in Dallas, Texas and hosted by Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed. It was an incredible night! We walked along tons of NFL superstars including some Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Of course, we had the Playboy Angels in attendance and professional poker players such as Jamie Gold, and Phil Helmuth.  There were entertainers such as Five for Fighting, The Grascals, Little Texas and Rival Suns. A few other red carpet arrivals included the voice of Family Guy and Randy Travis. BUT the biggest celebrities of all were of course all the Soldiers that attended! It was an amazing sight standing on that concert stage and seeing an ocean of camou's in front of me. They were definitely the stars for the night.
I love shooting red carpet arrivals. It's definitely a huge rush to see who makes it but I really love being among the other photogs and media. I always meet some amazing and very memorable people. I met a fellow Filipino CBS Correspondent from Washington. She was so nice! Now, if I can only find her on FB somewhere. :) I'm so glad to be a part of these wonderful fundraisers. Here's a couple shots from the night:
 The red carpet...
 Dallas Cowboy Sam Hurd
 Poker Champion Jamie Gold
 Voices of Family Guy...he loves voicing Tracy Morgan! Very funny!
 My Filipino Sistah!
 The beautiful Anita Eakman working hard.
 The Playboy Bunnies!
 Dallas Cowboy Gerald Sensabaugh
 The hosts of the night Gene Simmons and long time partner Shannon Tweed.
 Dallas Cowboy Sam Hurd playing the tables.
 The Soldiers!
 The food was good!
 Raising money at the auction.
 Michael Eakman handing out awards.
 Rival Suns performing.
 Randy Travis!
 I make him pose on the carpet everytime we do these events. lol
 Then I make him take a pic of me on the carpet. It's only fair.
Five for Fighting closes the entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment