Thursday, July 21, 2011

June 11th-12th~Pinal County Lifestyle's 3rd Annual Inspire Expo

This is my 3rd year exhibiting at the PCL Inspire Annual Women's Expo. They have tons of great entertainment including workouts, music and a nice fashion show. A woman is chosen to become a scholarship recipient.
For 3 years, my booth has been next to the amazing Studio 3 Beauty Designs! We have so much fun together. Last year, we decided to partner up and do a glamour make-over photoshoot. This year, we chose to do a contest for her new lip gloss line that is coming out. Guests applied the gloss, I shot the pic and we entered them into an online voting contest. The winner would receive a make-over photoshoot and appear in the next ad for Studio 3 Beauty Designs in PCL Magazine. It turned out great!
May have to do something like this every year! :)
I have so much fun at this event every year. I get to see friends and clients that I haven't seen in a long time. If you haven't attended one, be sure to next year. It gets better with age!

My photog friend, Angel from T Cupp Photography & PCL Magazine.

My dear friend photog/friend Rosemary from Desertrose Photography.

My daughter Rihana and her friend Elle hanging out at the expo.

My baby girl Vina having a good time also.

Miss Mandy and friend! (having a fab time, too! lol)

My Erica, make-up artist extraordinaire! of Classic Cinema Designs and a third of our Glam Squad Team!

Erica & Jamishia checking out portfolios.

Last year's scholarship winner giving the certificate to our new winner.

Packed house.

This made my day...he wanted me to sign his copy of PCL Magazine that Jake & I were featured in...awwww.... :)

My ShanDoll & Miss Torri!

Best DJ in AZ!! Jake Miele with Miele Entertainment and also cover winner of Style Image Studio's Sexy Man Calendar! 
Laura Diaz from Studio 3 Beauty Designs working her magic on those fingers.

Miss Carrissa putting tinsel in clients hair. Dominique was very pleased!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog!! I appreciate so much being given the opportunity to support you in all your photog endeavors. You have taught me much, given me much and expected nothing in return. I am no where as good as you, but I don't want to copy or compare myself to you either. You are a wonderful friend. I hope I can give something profound to you in return. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete